- Once you find a spot that is big enough, evenly pull up to the car to the front of the parking spot. If your cars are significantly different in length, line up the back of your car with the back of the front car.
- While stopped, turn your wheel all the way to the right making sure your foot is on the brake.
- Begin to back up while keeping your wheel turned to the right
- Stop backing up when the right-front corner of the rear car is in the exact middle of your rear window.
- While stopped, turn your wheel to the middle position. Keep your foot on the brake.
- Slowly back up until your car clears the front car
- Stop and turn your wheel to the left
- Slowly back in all the way
- Once your car is parallel, stop and turn your wheels to face forwards again
(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)